Friday, March 21, 2008

Savior King Intro Video

This video was created to intro the song Savior King during our Easter services.



We made this on a black curtain with a Sony HDV-CAM. Here is the Script if you would like to make our own

I will praise You, Lord, with all my heart
I will tell of how amazing You are
You are the everlasting God
the Creator of all the earth
You never grow tired or weary
No one can measure the depths of Your understanding
You give power to the weak
Strength to the powerless
Justice to the oppressed
Sight to the blind
and food to the hungry
You free those who are captive
Lift up those who are weighed down
Heal the brokenhearted
Bandage the wounded
and rescue the helpless
You forgive all our sins
and heal our diseases
You are merciful and compassionate
Slow to get angry
and filled with unfailing love
You fill our lives with good things
So, I Praise You
I am moved by You
I Thank You
I Love You
I worship You
I will praise You, Lord, with all my heart
I will tell of how amazing You are

No comments: